[OpenGLAM] Images for the Future: Lessons learned from 7 years of digitisation

Julien Lahmi jlahmi at noos.fr
Wed Apr 29 10:36:00 UTC 2015

Good morning Joris, good morning everybody,

as a mashup movie maker, I can attest to the quality and interest of the Open
Images platform <http://openbeelden.nl/>.
We have no such tool in France and some of these archives are part of the Free
Movies Manifesto <https://vimeo.com/120227182>.

Thanks for that,

Julien Lahmi
<http://www.lesinrocks.com/lesinrockslab/news/2015/01/julien-lahmi-le-cinema-recycle/>