[OpenGLAM] Images for the Future: Lessons learned from 7 years of digitisation

Julien Lahmi jlahmi at noos.fr
Wed Apr 29 15:28:39 UTC 2015

Oh, great !

All my work from 10 years is reuse of archive material but the Manifesto is
the only one I was able to translate into English.
There is also this one <https://vimeo.com/125663734> but it is very short
due to the rules of the Sheffield doc/fest contest.

And I recommend you this short film of Jean-Gabriel Périot
<http://www.mashupcinema.com/fr/cineastes/les-desarchiveurs/jean-gabriel-periot/200-000-fantomes/>
that does not need subtitles.

I initiate the Mashup Cinema encyclopedia
<http://www.mashupcinema.com/en/presentation/>. We are planning to make an
international version. Perhaps can we find synergies ?

: