[OpenGLAM] Building provenance with Elog.io

Jonas Öberg jonas at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Mon Feb 16 17:06:42 UTC 2015

Dear all,

thanks to a nudge by Sandra Fauconnier, I contributed with a proposal
for the GLAM-WIKI 2015 about Elog.io. You can find my abstract and
detailed proposal here:
https://nl.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM-WIKI_2015/Proposals/Elog.io_-_A_Global_Provenance_Catalog

Sincerely,
Jonas

--
Jonas Öberg, Founder & Shuttleworth Foundation Fellow
Commons Machinery | jonas at commonsmachinery.se
E-mail is the fastest way to my attention