[OpenGLAM] Programme and Early Bird Registration: Culture Jam, Vienna, 9-10 July

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Thu May 28 14:35:32 UTC 2015

Dear all,

See below for the announcement of the Europeana Creative Culture Jam event
(9-10 July in Vienna), with early bird registration until 31 May.

The programme features (amongst others) a keynote by OpenGLAM Advisory
Board member Michael Edson that explores the cost and consequences of
jamming culture at a galactic scale, a session by OpenGLAM Advisory Board
member Merete Sanderhoff on the open content release of the Statens Museum
for Kunst and a talk by OpenGLAM Working Group coordinator Joris Pekel on
the reasons why cultural institutions should open up their collections.

Best regards, Lieke Ploeger.