[OpenGLAM] The importance of open content in the new Sound and Vision exhibition

Lotte Belice lottebelice at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 11:13:57 UTC 2015

Dear all,
The Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision recently opened its new exhibition. One of the interactives is a videomapping projection of a teen room, which changes based on the profile information provided by visitors. For this videomapping, we focussed on using open content -- pictures, textures and patterns made available by countless image creators under an open license. I am very proud of the end results and thankful to all the creators that made the final results possible. How we did it and what the end result looks like is describe and shown in this blog post.

All the best,
Lotte Belice BaltussenNetherlands Institute for Sound and Vision