[OpenGLAM] Fwd: Looking for someone to replace me on panel in Seattle in March ASAP

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:19:14 UTC 2016

[crossposted]
HI everyone,

I have had a sudden work conflict and won't be able to speak on a panel on
March 11 2016 in Seattle at the Art Libraries Society of North America
annual conference.

You would be presenting about OpenGLAM/GLAM-Wiki and IMAGE use/freeing
images/etc.

Read the description here:
https://arlisnavra2016.sched.org/event/4NyB/unlocking-images-ideas-and-content-open-access-images-as-a-key-to-enabling-art-and-scholarly-innovation

You will be responsible for finding your own funding to attend. I suggest
applying through a Wikimedia participation grant if need be. Bring swag,
promote the concept. I'm happy to be a supporter of your funding request no
matter where you seek funds. You will not have to pay to attend the
conference, at least, for the day you are presenting.

This is a big conference with thousands of folks involved in art museums
and libraries.

A great opportunity. Please contact me off list if you have interest in
attending. ASAP. I need to get this sorted out by the end of the month.

Thanks,

Sarah

--

Food + Drink Editor, Sonoma Valley Sun