[OpenGLAM] Pastpin / PostcardTree

Ben Laurie ben at links.org
Sat Feb 17 11:37:42 UTC 2018

On 17 February 2018 at 09:57, Neil Saunders <neil at geopast.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Lieke Ploeger suggested I email the list to let you know about my projects
> which I hope are of interest!
>
> Pastpin - a search engine for historical photos, powered by 155 GLAMs via
> Flickr Commons. http://www.pastpin.com

Cool! Seems like it would be useful to enable a search facility for the
maps...

> PostcardTree - a search engine for postally used postcards, powered by
> GLAMs, collectors and private users. https://www.postcardtree.com

There's something broken with images. For example, if I click on either
front or back here:
https://www.postcardtree.com/postcard/may-christmas-bring-you-many-joys-laurie-1916-buxton/
I get the images squashed into a tall. thin box.