[OpenGLAM] update on the principles + community call

scann scannopolis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 13:40:08 UTC 2019

A small update: on our last call we agreed to present the declaration /
principles on several venues or conferences that we identified. One of
those was the Museum Computer Network conference, that will take place in
November. Submissions close today. In case anyone is interested, this is
what I'll be submitting:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q_fqQ2iz6jTw11xwnkts_YR8_fQ-TTJx9pHhazvVD8Y/edit?usp=sharing

If any of you will be attending that conference and is interested in
helping out, please just reach out!

cheers,