[OpenGLAM] update on the principles + community call

scann scannopolis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 13:12:36 UTC 2019

In case anyone is interested, we just released the Medium post about the
OpenGLAM Principles survey:
https://medium.com/creative-commons-we-like-to-share/openglam-principles-ways-forward-to-open-access-for-cultural-heritage-81ebb3559b4

it's ready to distribute in case anyone is interested in helping!

cheers,