[OpenGLAM] community call this Thursday

scann scannopolis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 14:28:40 UTC 2019

Hey folks!

Our next community call will take place this Thursday, August 8, at 7 PM
CEST / 1 PM EST / 5 PM UTC, etc. Please remember to check your timezone
before the call happens! We’ll be on this link:
http://uberconference.com/openglam

The agenda and link to the log for past calls is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y-ooRioOKMgLJo5s9IB-kDmmq5ZXUsiAPGRBzMMJ6KM/edit#heading=h.tv36xpng8ehk
.

On that link you can find initial drafts for some of the pending tasks we
established on our last call, and propose any new topics you'd like to
discuss.

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to ask via this
mailing list, e-mail me personally, reach out via the Slack channel
#cc-openglam at https://creativecommons.slack.com or send a direct message
to the @openglam twitter account.

cheers,
scann