[OpenGLAM] our open glam call happening tomorrow!

scann scannopolis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 16:39:56 UTC 2019

Hey folks,

Thanks to everyone that participated today. As a follow up, we discussed
quite a bit in the call on how to organize the GLAM track at the Creative
Commons Summit, that will take place on May 2020. We would like to see a
more interactive & lively discussion this year on the track, so Victoria
from The Curationist suggested at the call that we organize a document of
what are exactly the problems, challenges and barriers (and maybe
opportunities?) that we see in the cultural heritage sector in relation
with open access.

For that, we invite you to comment on this draft document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HN_8KO0qupx44h5fK-bHtJFnEFRbHtjDqY7lohVBApc/edit?ts=5df2515a#
under
the section "Top ten problems". We'll then summarize that as a way to give
ideas for people presenting talks and workshops.

Thanks again to all of you who have been following the conversation.

cheers,