[OpenGLAM] Community call: Thursday 14 February, 18:00 CET

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Fri Feb 8 09:17:52 UTC 2019

Dear all,

You are invited to join the next OpenGLAM community call on *Thursday 14
February, 18:00 CET*. These monthly calls, started in January 2019, are
open to everyone working in the OpenGLAM field to join, so that we can
extend our community and take further steps to strengthen our group.

Our agenda this month:

   - introduction of everyone present
   - preliminary presentation of survey results for the OpenGLAM Principles
      - GOAL: form a small committee to produce a roadmap for discussing
      OpenGLAM Principles, first deadline: CC Summit (May 2019)
   - CC Summit GLAM track
   - OpenGLAM event 2020
   - OpenGLAM website
   - Other steps for OpenGLAM

You can see the full agenda and more details here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y-ooRioOKMgLJo5s9IB-kDmmq5ZXUsiAPGRBzMMJ6KM/edit#>
-
joining the call is possible via this link:
https://www.uberconference.com/creativecommons. Do let us know in case you
have any trouble connecting on the day.

Best regards and maybe talk to you next week!

Lieke Ploeger

--
Lieke Ploeger

Communications Officer