[OpenGLAM] Community call: Thursday 14 March, 18:00 CET

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Thu Mar 14 08:18:25 UTC 2019

Dear all,

You are invited to join the next OpenGLAM community call this *Thursday 14
March, 18:00 CET*. These monthly calls, started in January 2019, are open
to everyone working in the OpenGLAM field to join, so that we can extend
our community and take further steps to strengthen our group.

Our agenda this month:

   - Introduction of everyone present
   - OpenGLAM principles committee
   - CC summit GLAM track update
   - OpenGLAM event 2020
   - OpenGLAM website
   - Other steps

You can see the full agenda and more details here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y-ooRioOKMgLJo5s9IB-kDmmq5ZXUsiAPGRBzMMJ6KM/edit#>
-
joining the call is possible via this link:
https://www.uberconference.com/creativecommons. Do let us know in case you
have any trouble connecting on the day.

Best regards and maybe talk to you later today!

Lieke Ploeger,

--
Lieke Ploeger

Communications Officer