[OpenGLAM] our monthly call, happening tomorrow!

scann scannopolis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 16:44:14 UTC 2019

Hey folks!

For those of you that are interested, this is a gently reminder that
tomorrow (Thursday 14 November) we'll be having our monthly Open GLAM call
- you can join the call here: https://www.uberconference.com/openglam

The call will take place at 10 am EST - 3 PM UTC. Check your timezone to
make sure you can make it!

The agenda for the call will be put here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y-ooRioOKMgLJo5s9IB-kDmmq5ZXUsiAPGRBzMMJ6KM/edit#

But we can already let you know that we'll be sharing some news from Andrea
Wallace on the current status of the Green Paper for the Declaration on
Open Access for Cultural Heritage. Also we've done a new landing page for
the openglam website, available here: http://openglam.org

Please join the call and forward to whomever you think might be interested!

cheers,
scann