[open-government] Fwd: Berkman Center: Law.gov Workshops Next Week - Thursday 6/17 and Friday 6/18

Content Research contentissimo at chello.at
Mon Jun 14 19:58:56 UTC 2010

Dear Brian,

very interesting seminar. the assertion of copy right over state law
is more crucial than a liberal FOI legislation. As most US books revealed.

Some feedback from the European continental law:
1. case management does not play an important role in Europe
in contrast to the case law in anglo-saxon countries.

2. but what hinders US-universities to set up an own database
containing federal/states law and all cases?
Is it so tricky or so expensive?

best regards,

Gerhard