[open-government] Literature on open government data

Content Research contentissimo at chello.at
Tue Jun 15 10:52:47 UTC 2010

Dear Jonathan,

1. open data is an artificial non-legal umbrella term.

2. open data consists of at least three subjects.
on two of them hundreds of papers are available.
on the third topic only few papers.

open data community constantly mixes the three
topics and makes it hard for Government to grasp it.

my recent paper on open data tries to classify
these different topics involved.

kind regards,

Gerhard