[open-government] Literature on open government data

Toni Prug tony at irational.org
Tue Jun 15 11:27:14 UTC 2010

> Zotero seems like a good way to capture articles and then feed them into
> the Open Gov Data site (possible to get feeds / data out of a Zotero
> group quite easily & for users it makes it really easy to clip
> literature from the web as and when it's found rather than needing to go
> and edit a wiki) - either in place or or alongside a manual bibliography...

That's precisely what i had on my mind! Wikis are not very good to
resuse, and reading lists are most useful when inside bibliography
software. There's valid Atom 1.0 feed for each group in Zotero:
Atom 1.0 feed, here's opengov feed:
https://api.zotero.org/groups/20243/items - if we can get wiki to parse
this and display it, it's a win-win situation: reusable reading list and
displayed inside opengov wiki.

> Toni: I've just joined the Zotero group - and happy to add in some of
> the relevant articles I've got collected if you want (I think I need
> edit privs granted for that...)

done, you're admin now.

toni