[open-government] Dutch open government advocates ...

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Sat May 29 15:19:07 UTC 2010

Anyone here or people you recommend?

I'll be through Amsterdam in a week on a long enough layover to connect.

Steven Clift, http://stevenclift.com
E-Democracy.org

Posted to http://dowire.org

I have a layover for about 20 hours in Amsterdam from Friday evening,
June 4 about 7 p.m. through Noon on Saturday, June 5 on my trip home
from Libya.

It would be great to up with e-democracy/open government/locals online
friends over coffee/brunch on Saturday for sure ... Friday night may
also hold some promise.

Drop me a note if you'd like to connect. Put "Amsterdam" in the subject:

   clift at e-democracy.org

The "usual" De Waag restaurant opens at 10 am on Saturday, although I
could be their a bit earlier, since I need to be on the train to the
airport by 12 Noon.

If you know of new and interesting local online projects in
neighborhoods - http://e-democracy.org/locals - and those reaching our
effectively to immigrant and low income communities -
http://e-democracy.org/inclusion - I'd love to meet some new people
and projects.

Cheers,
Steven Clift