[open-government] Idea: screen scraping sprint -> The Big Clean

Antti "Jogi" Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 16:03:16 UTC 2010

Hello all,

The idea of global multi-city simultaneous screen scraping day is moving
forward!

See this blogpost:
http://blog.okfn.org/2010/11/10/announcing-the-big-clean-spring-2011/

We (I and Francis Irving) will be running a session on this at the Open
Government Data Camp on the 18-19th November in London. If you’d like to
attend this session, please add your name to the following list:
http://thebigclean.okfnpad.org/planning

If you can’t attend but you’re interested in helping to organise an event
near you, please add your name/location to the following wiki page:
http://wiki.okfn.org/TheBigClean

We have started the planning, but not defined yet too much... get on board
now and share your thoughts.

-Antti "Jogi" Poikola