[open-government] Defining Open Government Data?

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 22:34:15 UTC 2010

Javier

Would you be able to suggest improvements to the form that we are pulling
together
to capture this kind of datasets and information, or would this work?

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&authkey=CInOg4MJ&formkey=dFc1YTQ0ZWlXMkVCVERuUXVXTERqVVE6MQ#gid=0

(This is work that I started this summer and that was put on hold while the
OKF tried
to secure some funding for it)

I can give you editing access

Thanks