[open-government] Opendata hackathon update

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 01:05:08 UTC 2010

HI David, we ustream all RHok project report backs. This will give people an
opportunity to ask questions via twitter or ustream chat and hear what other
cities are working on.

For Toronto, this will serve as your City Demo idea.  Maybe we could try to
stagger times by cities in the same time zone.

So exciting,

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com