[open-government] Economic benefits of open data (> Measuring impact session at OGD Camp?)

Uhlir, Paul PUhlir at nas.edu
Mon Nov 15 13:52:46 UTC 2010

For those of you interested in this topic, we will have two presentations on it at the 1 December Symposium on The Value of Shared Access and Reuse of Publicly Funded Scientific Data, one by an economist at the US Geological Survey and the other by the Director of SPARC (a library NGO focused on promoting open access). Info about the symposium may be found at www.nationalacademies.org/brdi<http://www.nationalacademies.org/brdi>. The meeting will be audiocast live and archived, and we will post the presentation slides and summary report soon after.

Paul