[open-government] Economic benefits of open data

Romain Lacombe romain.lacombe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 00:06:24 UTC 2010

Ton,
Good call on the Danish krone -- I should know better (you're very likely
right).

About available sources to back these claims up: I've stumbled upon a report
from a OECD report that addresses just these questions, an reviews available
literature (as of 2009):
http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=12687&page=25 and other sections.

Hopefully this helps (I haven't dived into the figures they quote yet, but
the literature review is worthwhile).

Best,
Romain

--