[open-government] OGDCamp Session planning

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 11:47:32 UTC 2010

Daniel

thanks for sharing.

Bill Roberts and myself will be attending from Scotland and are putting
together a few slides on the fly, hoping to give a flash presentation in the
Upper Hall sometime today or tomorrow morning if there is a free slot
 I presume we will be updating throughout the event?

Let us know where to enter our info, if there is still an available slot

cheers
PDM