[open-government] Local Open Government events

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Fri Nov 26 17:19:04 UTC 2010

We can certainly promote awareness of the calendar through the CityCamp
Exchange: http://e-democracy.org/citycamp

Why not an open government general calendar with a "Local" check box?

I often find that locally interested folks use national events to connect.
Helping locally-oriented folks connect to the larger movement is something a
meta-calendar would assist.

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
  Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.Org
  Follow me - http://twitter.com/democracy