[open-government] Lists of OGD competitions and catalogues...

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sun Oct 31 14:44:43 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've just created the following two pages:

  (i) http://opengovernmentdata.org/competitions/
  (ii) http://opengovernmentdata.org/catalogues/

The competitions page is straightforward. It embeds the spreadsheet
that Daniel Dietrich and I originally created. Tim McNamara has
recently been doing a great job at updating it and cleaning it up!

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=tez-qFkA7LnCBGdFaJwMslw&authkey=CNXQlJgC&hl=en#gid=0

The catalogues page contains the original open government data
catalogue spreadsheet that Daniel and I created:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=to-gfkPj2nyiSCFN8bPJPuQ&authkey=CLDY7sYM&hl=en#gid=0

This is a bit more complicated. I've created several new sheets in
this spreadsheet, pasting in material from other spreadsheets,
including the recently created EU official national catalogues
spreadsheet, and Martin Kaltenböck/Thomas Thurner's spreadsheet with
LAT/LON coordinates:

https://spreadsheets1.google.com/ccc?key=teo6MzIrx9Vcd8mQoIY8lTw&hl=en#gid=0
https://spreadsheets2.google.com/ccc?key=ttwhFp8hIc_HrWMSCIbM33g&authkey=CJ_z7ZgE&hl=en&authkey=CJ_z7ZgE#gid=0

The catalogues sheets still need quite a bit of work to clean them up
and amalgamate their contents.

Anyone fancy giving this a shot with us over the next few weeks? ;-)

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation