[open-government] Economic Benefits of Open-Data - Presentation Ideas for City of Montreal

Susannah Sabine susannah.sabine at ands.org.au
Thu Oct 28 22:53:49 UTC 2010

Hi All,

This is my first post so I should introduce myself. I am a research
analyst at the Australian National Data Service in Canberra Australia.
Part of what we do here is helping / encouraging Australian government
departments to make their data open and accessible inline with the new
federal directives.

We have recently put up a post on our community bulletin board that
has 20 or so links to international studies on the economics of open
government data. Many thanks to Claire Gallon for much of this list.

The page is freely accessible by all.
http://community.ands.org.au/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=381&sid=9ba054b9b25272a0ba157d3afcab6f0f
Please feel free to add links to any other studies that you may know of.

Cheers,

Susannah

Susannah Sabine

Research Analyst