[open-government] [lod2] Open Gov Data Initiatives on a map

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Fri Sep 10 12:33:15 UTC 2010

Hi All

let me try to sync the two treads on this tow lists. Sorry for cross posting, but would be really good to join effort on this.

Am Sep 10, 2010 um 8:53 AM schrieb m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at:

> Dear all,
>
> my colleague Thomas (Thurner) has put some Open Gov Data initiatives
> on a map to give some overview what is happening around the world in
> this area - if you have any additional initiative to add, please feel free
> to contact Thomas to get access - he will support you in this!
>
> http://bit.ly/cXP10w

Good start. At the OKFN we also started to collecting information about catalogues and competitions (simple google docs - both lists are not up to date right now) for future display at www.opengovernmentdata.org

http://tinyurl.com/ogd-catalogues
http://tinyurl.com/ogd-competitions

Rufus actually mad the great proposal to use a ckan instance to maintain the data and then to visualize this on a map.
http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/open-government/2010-September/000201.html

We might join forces here?

Best regards
Daniel