[open-government] introduction and conference

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Wed Sep 15 13:13:55 UTC 2010

I have recently started working for the UK based Open Rights Group, and
specifically I have a remit to campaign on Open Data issues.

>From what I have gathered this list has an incredible level of international
expertise of practitioners and academics, and I would be very keen to chat
in more detail to people who are also working on this from a campaigning
perspective.

Being in London, I would like to help with the organization of the
conference in November.

best regards, Javier Ruiz