[open-government] Where does my money go in Barnet? - spending over £500 now visualised

K Corrick kathryn.corrick at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 24 11:54:14 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
The Where Does My Money Go team have been working with Barnet Council over
the last two months to help them visualise spending over £500 as part of a
wider consultation they are having over their budget and the cuts with
council residents.

I'm delighted to be able to announce that this work is now live and would
really encourage everyone to have a look.

Council homepage - http://www.barnet.gov.uk/
Council spending [project] website - http://ideas.barnet.gov.uk/
Infographic -
http://ideas.barnet.gov.uk/sites/barnet/files/infographic/main.html

The council have been great to work with and it was really interesting for
us to start applying what we've learnt at a more local level.

Big thanks should go to Anna Powell-Smith, Dave Boyce and Rufus for a job
well done.

Kathryn
Kathryn Corrick - Where Does My Money Go?, Communications

Twitter: www.twitter.com/wdmmg
Web: http://www.wheredoesmymoneygo.org