[open-government] [DW] Gurstein: Open Data: Empowering the Empowered or Effective Data Use for Everyone?

Content Research contentissimo at chello.at
Sat Sep 4 20:44:22 UTC 2010

Dear Michael,

thats one of the past arguments why Governments continue
to charge for professional users as enterprises
since that cross-subsidiziation (towards the richt) would be unfair.

There are pros and cons for free data policy.

In fact 95 percent of the citizen do never use or re-use public data.
The figures of UK-groups with millions of members are not
significant for any other European country.

kind regards,

Gerhard