[open-government] collaborative tracking of OGD issues (was: no subject)

Deniz Susar susar at un.org
Thu Sep 9 14:10:02 UTC 2010

Dear All,

I am writing to you from the Department of Economic and Social Affairs at
the United Nations Headquarters in New York. We are following the
discussions in this group with great interest and we would like to
disseminate some of the information you share in a portal/website that we
are currently developing. There will be a thematic focus in the portal
called 'Openness, Privacy and Security in Public Administation' where we
will share relevant work.

Thomas, I will be glad if you could provide access to the map you are
working on.

Best Regards,
Deniz

Deniz Susar
Division for Public Administration and Development Management (DPADM)
United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA)
Tel: +1 212 963 8421
Email: susar at un.org

Email: susar at un.org