[open-government] collaborative tracking of OGD issues (was: no subject)

Jose M. Alonso josema.alonso at fundacionctic.org
Thu Sep 9 15:42:57 UTC 2010

Hi Thomas, all,

We also did one at CTIC a while ago that we try to keep updated.

Map + faceted browser at:
http://datos.fundacionctic.org/sandbox/catalog/faceted/index.html.en

Short explanatory blog post at:
http://datos.fundacionctic.org/en/2010/09/crece-el-%E2%80%9Copen-government-data%E2%80%9D-a-nivel-mundial/

For those of you that haven't used Simile widgets before, all data is
available in various formats clicking on a scissors icon that appears
on top right corner of the map when the mouse is over the map itself.
You can filter results and get the data filtered from there, too. Of
course, it's also the raw Linked Data is also available through CTIC's
SPARQL endpoint (as explained in the blog post).

Cheers,
Josema.

--

Jose M. Alonso
Manager, eGovernment and Open Data, CTIC
email: josema.alonso at fundacionctic.org
twitter/identi.ca: @josemalonso
http://datos.fundacionctic.org
http://www.w3.org/eGov/