[open-government] Data Transparency Presentation

Brian Gryth briangryth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 21:17:38 UTC 2010

Thanks to everyone that has replied.  Great stuff.

I have one additional questions.  Does anyone know the average costs of
complying with a open records/freedom of information request for
non-sensitive information?  Alternatively, does anyone know of some kind of
report or study that has compared the cost of open records compliance and
data transparency/open data?

Cheers,
Brian