[open-government] Data Transparency Presentation

Mike Norton xsideofparadise at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 23:12:55 UTC 2010

My guestimate is that the cost would be relatively high, as many a raw data is
already in lockstep use with major financial institutions; any openness to that
end would destabilize the financial sector, and nobody wants that.  Alas, I know
of no report or study comparing the costs you mentioned.

Best,

Michael A. Norton