[open-government] Open Data Directory - search engine for open datasets

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Apr 26 23:14:24 UTC 2011

This is great Ricardo!

However, I note that while you are displaying an 'open data' button in
the footer, the API page says that the metadata is available under an
CC BY-SA-NC license [1], which means it is not fully open [2].

Would you consider switching to an open license?

All the best,

Jonathan

[1] http://www.mflask.com/open-data-directory-api
[2] http://www.opendefinition.org/