[open-government] Open Data Directory - search engine for open datasets

Ricardo Cabral ricardo at mflask.com
Wed Apr 27 00:28:49 UTC 2011

I thought they were compatible, but I can change. The Open Data button links
to [1] where there is no exact "Open Data" definition. I understand that
"Open Data" is the same as "Open Knowledge Definition", right?

What should be the exact wording?

*All data licensed under the **Open Knowledge
Definition*<http://www.opendefinition.org/okd/>
*.*

[1] http://www.opendefinition.org/

[2] http://www.opendefinition.org/okd