[open-government] Building an openly licenced, global history of all open government/freedom of information activities

John Wonderlich johnwonderlich at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:55:09 UTC 2011

At Sunlight we've collected a number of similar lists for the US context.
 Here's an overinclusive list of transparency-related legislation up to
2007:

http://www.opencongress.org/wiki/Disclosure_legislation

...and a view of what amended what:

http://www.opencongress.org/wiki/Disclosure_legislation_family_tree

The challenge (to me) for such an endeavor is to draw a line around what
gets included and what gets left out; amendments to transparency
requirements writ large are in virtually all major legislation (at least in
the US).