[open-government] Building an openly licenced, global history of all open government/freedom of information activities

Tim McNamara tim.mcnamara at okfn.org
Wed Aug 24 04:34:31 UTC 2011

Thanks Andrew. These links are great. I'll plod my way through them as
time progresses.

My interest is making sure that all of the information is machine
readable. I quite like the idea of being able to place things on maps
(see http://weavinghistory.org/thread/geochrono/b6f9b907-3033-4acc-accd-e7b8f7f29deb)
and that requires consistency.

I hope that something like the list I started will be able to unify
others' work. However, naturally it will require a critical mass of
data before people see it as worthwhile.