[open-government] Ten Open Data Guidelines launched in Tbilisi

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Feb 1 15:11:58 GMT 2011

Amazing. If you've got supporting material to unpack this, you could
put "legally open", as a functional (i.e. 'legal mechanism agnostic'),
user-centric way of summarising this in a couple of words. And we've
also developed opendefinition.org to unpack this if more clarification
is needed. You could also look at wording in the US Open Government
Directive and in the UK Public Data Principles for inspiration.

Good luck!