[open-government] Register for Berlin meeting: Open data: apps for everyone? on 18 February 2011

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Fri Jan 14 16:49:02 UTC 2011

Dear open data enthusiasts,

I am happy to announce and invite you to the up coming conference on open data

Open data: apps for everyone? Opportunities and challenges in the re-use of public sector information.

It will be held on Friday 18th February 2011 9am – 6pm CET at GLS Campus, Kastanienallee 82, 10435 Berlin.

The programme will be published in the next days. Registration is open.

Would be good to see some of you there.

Kind regards
Daniel

Begin forwarded message: