[open-government] List of catalogues and applications

Antti "Jogi" Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:14:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

I did the initial scraping for few "Open Data Application Catalogues"

https://pub.needlebase.com/actions/visualizer/V2Visualizer.do?domain=Open-Data-Apps&query=Application

Needlebase is quite cool tool :)

Source catalogues are:
data.gov.uk (not all apps... just first 20)
nycbigapps.com (year 2010)
nycbigapps.s3.amazonaws.com (year 2009)
opendataapps.org (canada)

-Jogi