[open-government] Extracting data from SAP (& other ERP systems) - advice welcome

Maria Mercè Rovira merce.rovira at udg.edu
Tue Jul 5 09:48:48 UTC 2011

Yes, Tim, that's my feeling too... mainly if we look at local gov, small and always busy!
Until we are able to create an easy-to-adopt, open tool able to automating the whole tasks flow for publishing raw data the issue will remain as an innovators' project, not a general aim for govs. We've been talking a lot on some tiny solution just to try... but never engaged seriously

M Mercè Rovira
Ajuntament & Universitat de Girona
Parc Científic i Tecnològic, edifici Monturiol, CRITIC - 17003 Girona
tel. +34637431338 (+34972110810)