[open-government] We need international open government dataprinciples

Cancio Melia, Jorge jcancio at mityc.es
Fri Jul 8 18:19:19 UTC 2011

Dear all

some of us are working on a workshop proposal on open data and PSI re-use for the forthcoming Internet Governance Forum to be held in Kenya in September.

The IGF makes no decisions, but is a truly multistakeholder forum for exchanging ideas and belongs to the UN system.

We'll keep this list posted on any developments in this line.

Regards

Jorge
(Spanish Govt - Aporta Project - www.aporta.es)
--- Enviado desde PDA