[open-government] Open data competitions - archive + documentation?

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Tue Jun 14 10:43:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:36 AM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> I *really* like this idea. If we were to try and take it forward what
> would be the best thing to do? I guess assemble a team who'd be
> willing to do the gathering/maintenance bit - and then put together a
> rough spec on notebook.okfn.org - and send to CKAN discuss?

I guess starting off by backporting apps to CKAN, putting in some apps
and adding package links and then seeing why exactly tags don't work
for competition collection would be a useful first step. Whatever you
do, a specific use case, a responsible developer and a deadline would
work best I guess.

- Friedrich

Bonus points if that developer isn't me ;-)