[open-government] Open data competitions - archive + documentation?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 21 22:27:38 UTC 2011

I guess I was thinking less about the things that were entered into
the competition, and more about structured data about the competitions
themselves. E.g.

  * competition name
  * competition URL
  * region
  * number of entries
  * prize
  * etc.

As per the existing list on: http://opengovernmentdata.org/competitions

What do people think? Would this be useful? Any other data we want to collect?

J.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator