[open-government] We've reached 500 members - what next?

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Fri Jun 3 03:54:57 UTC 2011

Thanks Neil, this is a great suggestion. I've often thought that it would be
great if there was a vehicle to provide vendor neutral expertise to
agencies. If you would be interested in spearheading this initiative, that
would be excellent.

I've added your suggestion to the OKFN Ides Incubator[0]. Please
expand/comment on the idea here, there or both :)

Tim McNamara
Professional \\  paperlessprojects.com
Personal \\  @timClicks <http://twitter.com/timClicks>  |  timmcnamara.co.nz

[0] http://ideas.okfn.org/ideas/168/open-government-advisory-team