[open-government] Looking for examples of 'collaborative e-government services'

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:46:18 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I hope you can help with providing some examples you are aware of in your
own country of collaborative e-gov services.

Let me explain.
I am contributing to a small side-path of a research project for the EU on
collaborative e-government services.

Those are defined as on-line public services where either the government
provides a service which is based on citizen generated data (crowdsourcing
for instance), or where citizens or an organization provides a service using
government data (or also citizen generated data, such as the Japan radiation
map after the quake).

I will be collecting these examples at http://www.ourservices.eu/ , which
site will also post the results of the actual research project once ready.
This to not just have it delivered to the EC, but also published a bit more
widely in a way that those interested have a chance of finding it.

Examples are welcome from all EU member states, as well as outside if they
are especially good ones. At
http://www.ourservices.eu/?q=taxonomy/term/1you can see some diverse
examples of what I mean.

I'd be grateful for any pointers you may have (or bookmark collections etc.)
Particularly if your examples come from countries in whose languages I have
a hard time searching (such as Eastern Europe)

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra