[open-government] Open Government Networks

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Sat May 21 22:43:54 UTC 2011

Dear Denny and Helen,

Really enjoyed listening to your talk today on
http://policestate.co.uk/ at Open Tech. Shocked to hear that Britain
comes so close to the top of the list of restrictive police states!
Particularly enjoyed reading:

http://policestate.co.uk/articles/106

As I discussed with Helen - I am introducing your project to the OKF
open-government mailing list
(http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/open-government).

Please do introduce yourselves to the list if you wish and make use of
the wisdom of our very active community which has built around
open-government data [1] to ask any questions you had re: developing
the project further.

Would love to help further if I can - please shout!

Best wishes,

Lucy

[1] http://opengovernmentdata.org/
--