[open-government] Inviting suggestions for Open Data Manual Annexes

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Sun May 22 23:00:44 UTC 2011

I'm writing to ask for suggestions.

I've spent the last few weeks bulking out the Open Data Manual. You can see
some expanded content appearing in my Bitbucket repository[0]. Once the core
is sufficiently detailed to be able to answer people's queries, I'll be
facilitating writing sprints for annexes.

Annexes to the manual are intended to be self-contained guides on technical
or specific issues related to open data and open government data
specifically.

Please provide your suggestions in the Etherpad document[1], or just respond
to this email and I'll add it myself.

My best,

Tim McNamara

[0] https://bitbucket.org/timclicks/opendatamanual